Our Green Credentials
At PrintMarshall we’ve worked hard to reduce our impact on the environment, improving our reuse, reduce and recycle policy.
What we do now
- Most of our printing is done in-house for local customers. We don’t send large amounts of print around the country – unlike some other printers with a single national printing hub.
- Almost all the papers and boards we use are FSC accredited.
- Our digital printing equipment produces the minimum of waste; our colours are consistent and correct from the first sheet.
- We’re a small, local team; half of us use a combination of walking, cycling and public transport to get to work.
- We switch off equipment when it is not in use.
- We ensure water taps are not left dripping.
- All of our waste paper and board is recycled.
- All of our toner cartridges are sent for recycling
- We produce one wheelie bin of general waste every two weeks.
- When printing we double side documents wherever possible to reduce paper waste.